Jason Yeh, MD
Director of Patient Education
Dr. Jason Yeh completed his medical residency and subspecialty training in infertility at Duke University. He is a born and raised Texan who graduated from the Plan II Honors Program at the University of Texas at Austin. After college, he was awarded a tuition scholarship to attend the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas and went on to complete residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina. There, he won multiple teaching and research awards, and was elected by the department and his peers to serve as the administrative chief resident of the Duke University Obstetrics and Gynecology Department for his final year of training. Following his residency, Dr. Yeh remained at Duke to complete his fellowship training in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility with internationally renowned faculty at the Duke Fertility Center. Dr. Yeh is board certified in two medical specialties: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility as well as General Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is an active member of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists as well as the Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility.
Dr. Yeh has authored over 50 publications and presentations and was the lead author on two of the largest studies ever published examining the relationship between recipient age and the effect of ovarian stimulation on IVF success rates. Dr. Yeh maintains an active interest in research and advancing the field of reproductive science and is also active in mentoring young investigators in the field of reproductive medicine. Furthermore, he sits on national committees that help write clinical and ethical practice guidelines that are used to guide fertility specialists all around the world.
Clinically, Dr. Yeh has special interest in many areas within the field of reproductive medicine:
- Unexplained infertility
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), irregular ovulation, unpredictable uterine bleeding
- Male fertility (low morphology, low sperm count, low testosterone)
- Recurrent pregnancy loss testing and treatment (2 or more miscarriages)
- Metabolic concerns (dietary habits, obesity, insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome)
- Third party reproduction (egg donation, sperm donation, gestational surrogacy)
- Basic infertility treatments (ovulation induction, intrauterine insemination)
- Advanced fertility treatments (In vitro fertilization, preimplantation genetic testing/diagnosis, comprehensive chromosome screening)
- Alternative fertility treatment techniques (Min-Stim, “Mini-” or “Micro-Stim” IUI and IVF)
- Dr. Yeh has been internationally recognized for his expertise in egg donation and gestational surrogacy, and frequently sees patients from across the world. His staff is experienced in dealing with issues surrounding international travel, and coordinated treatment for patients traveling from nearly 20 countries in 2016 alone. Furthermore, Dr. Yeh has been invited to lecture nationally and internationally on topics ranging from women’s health and infertility to technology in healthcare.
Through his experiences, Dr. Yeh has developed a keen interest in integrative approaches to fertility care and believes that every one of his patients deserves a personalized plan to optimize individual health while also addressing specific fertility or endocrine issues. Dr. Yeh’s mission is to care for patients using the most effective and up-to-date approaches in fertility care.
He and the rest of the HFI team are committed to listening to you, helping you develop a unique medical plan and providing thoughtful guidance while answering your questions. Dr. Yeh learned a long time ago that it is a wonderful privilege to care for those on the path to parenthood and he aspires daily to support every one of his patients on their journey.
Click here to view Dr. Jason Yeh’s Curriculum Vitae
Get in touch
Aspire Houston Fertility Institute is ready to meet you right where you are in your fertility journey.
Have questions about what’s next for you and your family?
Contact us today and start your next chapter